612 S. Court Street
For more than 100 years, this home has been occupied by descendants of Pierre Mistric, who bought the home in 1912 for his family. Built of cypress and oak, it was originally a mid-Victorian two-storied structure complete with a steeple and encircling porch. After a fire destroyed portions of the house, renovations made in 1950 simplified the architecture to a Georgian Colonial home.
Last modified: April 13, 2021