332 W. Landry Street
Opelousas businessman Joseph Lassalle, who migrated to the town from Canada in 1872, built this Victorian home for his family in 1891. His Lassalle grocery business was located across Landry St. from home. The home features 12-foot ceilings and is easily spotted standing proudly on its own hilltop. The home was purchase in the late 1970s by Emily and Fred Boudreaux, and lovingly restored by the couple.
Last modified: April 13, 2021