129 W. Landry Street
This one-story Greek Revival law office is constructed of Louisiana cypress. It was sold on October 10, 1850, by George King, the first judge of the Parish of St. Landry, to Lucius Dupré, who occupied the building during the late-19th century. Through the years, it has been used as a law office by several prominent attorneys, and at one time housed the Jim Bowie Museum & Tourist Center.
Last modified: April 13, 2021