113 & 117 W. Landry Street
The Joseph Landau family constructed this two-story Italianate stucco over brick building in 1906. It originally housed the Landau Clothing Store and many other businesses and professional offices over the years. The Acadian to Cajun mural, by artist Jerome Ford, on the buildings’ east side, depicts the journey of the Acadians from Nova Scotia to south Louisiana.
Last modified: April 13, 2021