106 N. Union Street
Significant in the area of architecture as one of St. Landry Parish’s very earliest buildings and a rare example of the Federal style in the parih, this house is also called the Hebrard Home. In 1945, Harvey J. Wier purchased the building for use as an office. In 1995, the building was completely restored and opened as the Opelousas Museum of Art. Today the building is privately owned.
Last modified: April 13, 2021