Opelousas - Perfectly Seasoned

31. Littell House, c. 1935

April 9, 1935

908 S. Market Street

Opelousas physician Dr. William C. Littell, who practiced in Opelousas from the late 1930s, and for several decades, built this simple one-story Colonial Revival home. Later Dr. Robert and Gillis Bienvenu Lockett owned the home.

Last modified: April 13, 2021

Comments are closed.

Skip to content